African Kaleidoscope Events (AKE) was established in 2003.
We focus on all aspects of event planning and management, which by extension provides a wide range of event management and value added services
Our list of clients includes Para-Statal organisations, various government departments & bodies, non-government organizations, corporate companies.
Our core businesses include conceptualisation and design of events, event venue and facility management at events, conferences; installation of décor and props, sound staging, AV & lighting for events.
- BEE level 1
- We work in all Provinces
- To be the company of choice that best understands and satisfies the event expectations and needs of all our customers
- To translate thoughts and ideas into memorable and enjoyable event experiences.
- To approach all events with passion, creativity and flair in bringing your vision to life with a strong focus on the nurturing of people, partnerships and our planet.
- We Make It Happen
- We are not a division of an incentive or travel company
- Event Management & Logistics is our core business
- Seeing happy people at our events is what we’re all about
- Not only do we create events – we also create peace of mind
Nominations and Awards
- City of Cape Town’s Women in Tourism Award – for Event Management in the category Tourism Services (2009)
- Top 3 – WC finalist in the ETEYA Award competition (Emerging Tourism Entrepreneur of the Year Award) (2009)
- Finalist in the SMME Category at the Top Women Awards (2010)